1 Per Head
- Papayas are large and pear shaped with green to butter yellow skin colour when ripe.
- The flesh is pale orange with numerous small, black, sticky seeds at the center.
- They have a musky taste and buttery consistency.
- We selectively pick organically grown papayas from the best farms.
- Papayas reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age.
- They prevent asthma and cancer. Mashed papayas help in wound healing and preventing infections.
- The potassium and fiber content present in papayas help to ward off heart diseases.
Add to cart